ParrotGirl's Bird World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-friendly forum to discuss the care and breeding of parrots and other birds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Titus and Caesar are coming home!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
catalinadee

catalinadee

Titus and Caesar are coming home! Empty
PostSubject: Titus and Caesar are coming home!   Titus and Caesar are coming home! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:41 am

I decided that my corn snake Dakota was fine where he was now, living with a friend of mines family and I don't wanna take him away from them. I gave him them for temporary accomodation nearly two years ago now and I missed him a lot, but it was for the birds safety being as I started out just with Chalkie and some outside birds and it built up fast! I couldn't risk it, so he wasn't getting handled as much. I knew my friend had always wanted a snake and I gave him to him (for free of course) to look after until I moved but I feel he is perfectly well looked after there, they have renamed him too, so I don't feel right taking him away

That said, Jack has an Amel corn snake which belonged to his sister, she moved out and didn't even bother to take him with her (not that she cared anyways, she NEVER cleaned him out or changed his water whereas me and Jack had always done so). So we've decided we'll take Caesar with us when we move and move him in to a proper vivarium. He's currently in something you'd keep insects or frogs in which angers me as it is, so we'll move him into something far more suitable

There's even better news though! Jacks Cali king snake had been given to a family friend who keeps a lot of exotic animals to keep temporarily has said that me and Jack can take him home! YAY! I've always wanted a Cali king, they're so beautiful. But yeah he's coming home too as well as Caesar, and of course our yellow bellied slider will be too Very Happy

We're unsure as to what to do with the bearded dragons. Marge belongs to Jack, and Lenny belongs to the family but we don't want to split them up. I'm going to ask if we can take them with us, because nobody ever changes their water and they're fed maybe once a week? It's horrible. They don't even have lighting (the snake doesn't have a heat mat or anything either) or heating in the tank. It's very sad. I think they would both be better off with us in our new home Mad

Me and Jack are popping to our local zoo on Friday so we'll get to visit Ellie. She's a buttercup Burmese python who Jacks step dad had bought as a gift for his mom, but nobody could look after it nor did they have the room. So the person who I mentioned above took her to the zoo with him and now she has a lovely enclosure. Can't wait to get some pictures of her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse
ParrotGirl (Admin)
Admin
ParrotGirl (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: Titus and Caesar are coming home!   Titus and Caesar are coming home! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Thats wonderful news and I hope you'll be able to take the beardies withyou too, they would be so much better off with you and Jack Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://birdworld.forumotion.com
catalinadee

catalinadee

PostSubject: Re: Titus and Caesar are coming home!   Titus and Caesar are coming home! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:10 am

Thank you, I can't see why they'd say no. I just miss the two dogs and the seven cats. Especially the cats, I had a bit of a thing with each and every one of them Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sinistersquish

PostSubject: Re: Titus and Caesar are coming home!   Titus and Caesar are coming home! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:46 am

I was so happy when they said yes to bringing them back! I cant wait to see Titus again Very Happy I think the cats miss you too daisy especially rocky and smudge .
Back to top Go down
catalinadee

catalinadee

PostSubject: Re: Titus and Caesar are coming home!   Titus and Caesar are coming home! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 am

Awh I think they do, before I met you I used to run off with Dave! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titus and Caesar are coming home!   Titus and Caesar are coming home! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titus and Caesar are coming home!
Page 1 of 1