ParrotGirl's Bird World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-friendly forum to discuss the care and breeding of parrots and other birds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My green cheek sounds like a sun conure!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catalinadee

catalinadee

My green cheek sounds like a sun conure! Empty
PostSubject: My green cheek sounds like a sun conure!   My green cheek sounds like a sun conure! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:47 am

I'm going to explode, seriously!

Perry has been waking me up at 6am every single day and he lives downstairs affraid he's started to do a really loud scream (louder than my other two green cheeks put together) in a similar fashion to a sun conure sound. It's a lot deeper and a lot more quiet than a sun conure, but it's definitely the same sort of sound. I think he's screaming for fun, like many birds do in the morning and evening. I wont stop him doing it but Jack came down this morning at the crack of dawn to make sure he stopped. He covered him up until I came down and he was fine then

I want some sleep haha. Do any of your birds crank up the volume!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse
ParrotGirl (Admin)
Admin
ParrotGirl (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: My green cheek sounds like a sun conure!   My green cheek sounds like a sun conure! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:54 am

Yeah Leo was loud too.

I pretty much block eveybody out anymore, but my Mom tells me they are quite loud and noisy, but I sleep right through it tongue
Back to top Go down
https://birdworld.forumotion.com
catalinadee

catalinadee

PostSubject: Re: My green cheek sounds like a sun conure!   My green cheek sounds like a sun conure! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:24 am

I'm a really light sleeper so they wake me up instantly haha. It's not so bad with the downstairs birds because they're not obviously upstairs but he can be heard from my room which is a way away. My other two are loud but not as bad as him. Though they are much more frequent
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My green cheek sounds like a sun conure!   My green cheek sounds like a sun conure! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My green cheek sounds like a sun conure!
Page 1 of 1