ParrotGirl's Bird World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-friendly forum to discuss the care and breeding of parrots and other birds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Green cheek roll call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catalinadee

catalinadee

Green cheek roll call  Empty
PostSubject: Green cheek roll call    Green cheek roll call  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:27 am

Let's see some green cheek conures in here! All you have to do is write out a little info and post Very Happy

Name:
Mutation:
Picture:

It's as easy as that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse
catalinadee

catalinadee

Green cheek roll call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green cheek roll call    Green cheek roll call  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:07 pm

Name: Dexter
Mutation: Turquoise yellow sided
Personality: She's very nervous for a green cheek though she was hand raised and handled well a lot! She can be very shy and will only really sit on me, she lets Jack hold her more though. She wont go to anybody but me and him and she is easily frightened. She is a lovely bird though and very gentle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Perry
Mutation: Turquoise yellow sided
Personality: Perry is your standard green cheek. He bites, he cuddles like crazy and he's for the most part quiet. He's Dexter's younger brother but they both look completely different! He only likes me and tends to run from other people to get back to me. He's a very sweet little fella and although he's great at chewing fingers he is certainly a snuggle bug

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse

Green cheek roll call
Page 1 of 1