ParrotGirl's Bird World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-friendly forum to discuss the care and breeding of parrots and other birds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RIP Sqwibble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catalinadee

catalinadee

RIP Sqwibble Empty
PostSubject: RIP Sqwibble   RIP Sqwibble Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:14 am

I had my fingers crossed that my violet budgie Iris would still make it over the last few days. She's always had issues with egg laying since I bought her. Well, expecting her to be gone this morning I had the horrible shock when I looked in the next cage to see one of my other budgies, Sqwibble, dead. I couldn't believe it. She was stiff with her eyes wide open and I can't move her my self so my grandad has done it for me

All of my birds have recently been treated for just about anything, but she could of been very old. When I first got her she was from a bird auction that my grandad had got for me. I have come to the conclusion I don't like buying birds from auctions being as you don't know the age or anything about their backgrounds. At least at sales the birds have information and they're usually sexed and everything too. It's just really got to me. The birds we've got from auctions have all fallen ill. No more. The healthiest budgies I have have been my own bred budgies (they're all big and very beautiful and vibrant) and some I bought from a friend, hers are amazing quality babies. It's just annoyed me so much and it hurts. I'd already been through so much hurt with the birds a few months back I didn't need to lose any more. I think she could of been very old though, I assumed she was a baby when I got her but obviously birds ceres can be white up until they're ready to breed so Crying or Very sad

Poor Buzzby doesn't know what to do with himself. I clean all of the birds often (obviously, you have to!) but today I'm gunna do a super scrub. I have break out disinfectant so nothing has a chance of getting past that. The rest of my flock is fine except for Iris but no matter what is done to her she never looks right. Sigh

Rest in Peace Sqwibble. You were a lovely, quiet member of our flock. We'd of never known you were there if it weren't for your prettiness!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse
ParrotGirl (Admin)
Admin
ParrotGirl (Admin)

RIP Sqwibble Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Sqwibble   RIP Sqwibble Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:40 am

Oh Daisy I'm so sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
https://birdworld.forumotion.com

RIP Sqwibble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ParrotGirl's Bird World :: Rainbow Bridge-
Jump to: