ParrotGirl's Bird World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-friendly forum to discuss the care and breeding of parrots and other birds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raptors & owls roll call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catalinadee

catalinadee

Raptors & owls roll call  Empty
PostSubject: Raptors & owls roll call    Raptors & owls roll call  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:40 am

Let's see some birds of prey in here! This can be all kinds of raptors and owls such as kestrels, falcons, hawks, buzzards and so on. All you have to do is write out a little info and post Very Happy

Name:
Species:
Picture:

It's as easy as that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse
catalinadee

catalinadee

Raptors & owls roll call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raptors & owls roll call    Raptors & owls roll call  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:14 am

Name: Chalkie
Species: Harris' hawk
Personality: He's the sweetest and most docile bird I own. He's quiet, cute and he loves a good fuss. He tries to get your attention a lot if you're stood around him ignoring him. He's never ever intentionally hurt anybody

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Bandit
Species: American kestrel
Personality: Bandit is, confident? He's very in your face and he knows exactly how to annoy people! He's loud and he bites on occasions but he's a lovely little thing really. I can't be mad at him, his face is to die for!

Name: Axel
Species: Indian eagle owl
Personality: Axel was a demon. I hand raised her myself and she was a real pain. She had a nasty bite and she was very aggressive and territorial. BUT we loved her all the same and she was a great big ball of feisty fun. She was a real delight and she sure was beautiful

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse

Raptors & owls roll call
Page 1 of 1