ParrotGirl's Bird World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-friendly forum to discuss the care and breeding of parrots and other birds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poultry, waterfowl & gamebirds roll call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catalinadee

catalinadee

Poultry, waterfowl & gamebirds roll call  Empty
PostSubject: Poultry, waterfowl & gamebirds roll call    Poultry, waterfowl & gamebirds roll call  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 am

Let's see some of your poultry, waterfowl and gamebirds in here! This includes chickens, ducks, geese, quail, partridge and so on, of all kinds! Feel free to state their specific breed too Smile All you have to do is write out a little info and post Very Happy

Name:
Species:
Breed:
Picture:

It's as easy as that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse
catalinadee

catalinadee

Poultry, waterfowl & gamebirds roll call  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poultry, waterfowl & gamebirds roll call    Poultry, waterfowl & gamebirds roll call  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:02 pm

Name: Bubba
Species: Quail
Breed: Chinese painted
Personality: He's a lovely little boy we enjoy having around the aviary and he's never any bother, people always compliment his colours and how cute he is whenever they go to look into the aviary

I currently can't find any photos of him as I'm using my laptop not my desktop but he is your stereotypical blue and red little man!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse

Poultry, waterfowl & gamebirds roll call
Page 1 of 1