ParrotGirl's Bird World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-friendly forum to discuss the care and breeding of parrots and other birds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

National exhibition haul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catalinadee

catalinadee

National exhibition haul  Empty
PostSubject: National exhibition haul    National exhibition haul  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 pm

So, I got absolutely tons of stuff from the show on Sunday and I thought I'd post a thread about everything I bought. I bought so many toys I thought the guy was going to marry me at the rate I was going, probably the best business he’s had all day! From him I bought 1 large wooden swing, 1 huge shredder toy, 1 pack of large foot toys, 1 pack of natural woven balls, 2 packs of woven balls on popsicle sticks, 1 large foraging lantern toy, 1 medium natural wood perch, 6 small swings with loads of beads and leather on them, 3 large bamboo hanging toys, 3 large natural woven wood hanging, toys, 1 large sandy perch, 2 large hanging woven ring swings, 1 small leather and beads hanging toy, 1 foraging sphere type ball/cage for hanging, 1 hanging coconut shell with beads and rope inside and 1 hanging java shredder with parcels. That’s 27 toys for £75! Next year I need a truck haha. I got a large bag of Rob Harvey’s Parrot Premium Plus, which I give my birds as a treat and for the outside birds and some hibiscus flower from them too. I bought three stainless steel bowls for my new birds cage/aviary, 1 really tiny one for nectar, 1 medium one for fruit and veg and a third very large one for bathing and drinking. That came to a total of only £7! From another stand I got a tub of lory nectar and then onto another where I got my Harrison’s High Potency Mash from. I bought a spare carrier too, a cardboard one. Ermmm…. oh! Some vitamins with a higher amount of vitamin D3 and calcium in it which is great. Annnnnnnnd…. a pack of… hmm… nutriberries! Sunny Orchard flavour! I think I did quite well to be honest but next years exhibition isn’t going to know what hit it!

The complete haul
National exhibition haul  IMG_7575

Boxed up
National exhibition haul  IMG_7544

Parrot Premium Plus food for the outside cockatiels and kakarikis
National exhibition haul  IMG_7545

Bags out of the box
National exhibition haul  IMG_7546

Big swing for the cockatiel and finch aviary
National exhibition haul  IMG_7547

Harrison's High Potency Mash (they didn't have a big bag)
National exhibition haul  IMG_7548

Sunny Orchard Nutriberries
National exhibition haul  IMG_7549

Lory nectar
National exhibition haul  IMG_7550

Spare carry box
National exhibition haul  IMG_7551

Vitamins with extra D3 and calcium for the breeding birds
National exhibition haul  IMG_7552

Medium bowl for Darwin's fruit and veg
National exhibition haul  IMG_7553

Small bowl for Darwin's nectar
National exhibition haul  IMG_7554

Large bowl for him to bathe and drink from
National exhibition haul  IMG_7555

Hibiscus flowers
National exhibition haul  IMG_7556

Large toy for Darwin
National exhibition haul  IMG_7558

Foot toys for Darwin
National exhibition haul  IMG_7559
National exhibition haul  IMG_7560
National exhibition haul  IMG_7561

Stuffed lantern for the kakariki aviary
National exhibition haul  IMG_7562

Natural wood perch (currently in the new cockatiels quarantine cage but will be used for either the lovebirds or the conure couple)
National exhibition haul  IMG_7563

Six of these small swings (currently Harvey has one, but I'll share them about)
National exhibition haul  IMG_7565
National exhibition haul  IMG_7566

Three of these (Darwin has one, the kakarikis have one and the cockatiel/finch aviary has one)
National exhibition haul  IMG_7567

Three of these (Darwin has one, the kakarikis have one and the other is currently in the cockatiel quaratine cage but will be put into the cockatiel/finch aviary)
National exhibition haul  IMG_7568

Sand covered perch for Darwin
National exhibition haul  IMG_7569

Two of these woven wood rings, one is for Darwin and the other is in the cockatiel/finch aviary
National exhibition haul  IMG_7570

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse
catalinadee

catalinadee

PostSubject: Re: National exhibition haul    National exhibition haul  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Small beads and leather toy which is currently in the cockatiels quarantine cage, will be given to Harvey
National exhibition haul  IMG_7571

Metal foraging cage thing for Darwin
National exhibition haul  IMG_7572

Coconut with beads/wood/rope for Harvey
National exhibition haul  IMG_7573

Big shredder for Darwin
National exhibition haul  IMG_7574

I dunno why the others didn't rotate because they were fine on photobucket Mad
Back to top Go down
ParrotGirl (Admin)
Admin
ParrotGirl (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: National exhibition haul    National exhibition haul  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Wow Shocked what a haul, those are some lucky little birdies. Everything looks great, love the toys.
Back to top Go down
https://birdworld.forumotion.com
catalinadee

catalinadee

PostSubject: Re: National exhibition haul    National exhibition haul  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Thanks! It was this months money I get paid with some birthday money early off the family because they knew how badly I wanted to go haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National exhibition haul    National exhibition haul  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National exhibition haul
Page 1 of 1