ParrotGirl's Bird World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-friendly forum to discuss the care and breeding of parrots and other birds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

National Exhibition 2012!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
catalinadee

catalinadee

National Exhibition 2012!!! Empty
PostSubject: National Exhibition 2012!!!   National Exhibition 2012!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:22 am

I'm so excited! I'm going to this years National Exhibition. Last year was brilliant. They had all kinds of stands with cages and toys and tons of food (I bought some pretty darn enourmous bags) and of course ... BIRDS! They had a whole lotta birds there. Even ones I hadn't seen in person like the Major Mitchell's cockatoo. Well last year I came back with Pickles my hybrid conure, so goodness knows what I may come back with. After all, I have a spare aviary! It's on the 14th of October, same as last year so I think Jack may get me something from there as another birthday present Razz Last year I got to play with some baby macaws raised by a well established breeding team and I actually decided that they were the ones I was going to purchase my babies from. Their prices are fantastic and the birds are in brilliant shape. But this year there is something super duper exciting! Barrett Waston is bringing parrots and has his own aviary. My main hope is he will be bringing hyacinth macaws and blue throated macaws, even Buffon's macaws, and all kinds of cockatoos, and KEAS! WOW! He breeds a lot of different birds. I desperately want to see a hyacinth macaw though hehehe. I'm going to buy a ton of stuff, I'm most likely going to get a bird or two and I'm going to try and take loads of pictures. I took tons of videos last year but I don't think you're allowed to except in the macaw cages. Woooops!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: National Exhibition 2012!!!   National Exhibition 2012!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:35 am

This sounds so exciting! You'll have to post loads of pictures for us, especially if you bring home a new birdy or two! When is it?
Back to top Go down
catalinadee

catalinadee

PostSubject: Re: National Exhibition 2012!!!   National Exhibition 2012!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:46 am

14th of October. I hope I bring stuff back. Well... I know I will Laughing I think I'm gunna get another cockatiel, a pair of parrotlets and something for the indoor aviary Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ParrotGirl (Admin)
Admin
ParrotGirl (Admin)

PostSubject: Re: National Exhibition 2012!!!   National Exhibition 2012!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:27 am

WOW, I am so jealous, that sounds like so much fun Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://birdworld.forumotion.com
catalinadee

catalinadee

PostSubject: Re: National Exhibition 2012!!!   National Exhibition 2012!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:43 am

It is! The only problem is they are only breeder birds there. But then again, look at my Pickles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Exhibition 2012!!!   National Exhibition 2012!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National Exhibition 2012!!!
Page 1 of 1