ParrotGirl's Bird World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family-friendly forum to discuss the care and breeding of parrots and other birds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why hello there!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renae.

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Why hello there!   Why hello there! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 pm

I am sooo slow making an introduction, I just haven't gotten around to it. Neutral

But anyhow, most of you know me from TP. If you don't, my name is Renae, I am 25, love photography, horse riding, music, and of course animals, my biggest passion.

We have had a lot of different animals since I was young, we have always had some kind of animal(s) while I was growing up, anything from dogs to cats, rabbits, a duck, rats, horses, hermit crabs, fish, and obviously birds, too. I got my first bird (a Canary) while I was in primary school, and then a few years later, I had gotten my very first Cockatiel, LC (Little Cutie), and I fell in love with birds even more, and now I have 12 birds, a few are re-homes, and the others are from breeders.

Currently, I have/own..

Leila, female Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure. (from a breeder)
Taji, female Yellowsided Green Cheek Conure. (from a breeder)
Charlie, female Alexandrine Parakeet. (re-home)
Keiba, male Blue Lacewing Indian Ringneck Parakeet. (from a breeder)
Mishka, male Normal Grey Cockatiel. (from a breeder)
Bio, male Normal Grey/Pied Cockatiel. (from a breeder)
Jack, male Normal Grey Cockatiel. (re-home)
Quinn, female Platinum Pearl Cockatiel. (from a breeder)
Georgie, female Platinum Pearl Cockatiel. (from a breeder)
Squirt, female Whiteface Pied Cockatiel. (from a breeder)
Luna, female Whiteface Lutino Cockatiel. (from a breeder)
Levi, female Incomplete Pearl Cockatiel. (from a breeder)

In the same household, there is also 3 more birds; we have Bubby, male Galah Cockatoo (re-home), Keiko, male Blue Quaker Parrot (re-home), and Tookie, male Red-Collared Lorikeet (from bird store).

And I also have an aviary with a flock of Cockatiels (around 20), 5 Budgies, as well Quails.

The non feathery animals are 1 bunny, 3 cats, fish, and 6 family horses.

I won't clog up this post with photos, I will do a separate thread since this is so long already, sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
catalinadee

catalinadee

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:10 am

Welcome Renae! It's nice to see you here Smile can't wait for your pictures (as per usual haha)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse
ParrotGirl (Admin)
Admin
ParrotGirl (Admin)

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:43 am

Hi Renae, so glad that you joined over here as well Very Happy Can't wait to see all the pics Smile
Back to top Go down
https://birdworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ParrotGirl's Bird World :: Introductions-
Jump to: