A family-friendly forum to discuss the care and breeding of parrots and other birds.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why hello there!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renae.

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Why hello there!   Why hello there! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 pm

I am sooo slow making an introduction, I just haven't gotten around to it. Neutral

But anyhow, most of you know me from TP. If you don't, my name is Renae, I am 25, love photography, horse riding, music, and of course animals, my biggest passion.

We have had a lot of different animals since I was young, we have always had some kind of animal(s) while I was growing up, anything from dogs to cats, rabbits, a duck, rats, horses, hermit crabs, fish, and obviously birds, too. I got my first bird (a Canary) while I was in primary school, and then a few years later, I had gotten my very first Cockatiel, LC (Little Cutie), and I fell in love with birds even more, and now I have 12 birds, a few are re-homes, and the others are from breeders.

Currently, I have/own..

Leila, female Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure. (from a breeder)
Taji, female Yellowsided Green Cheek Conure. (from a breeder)
Charlie, female Alexandrine Parakeet. (re-home)
Keiba, male Blue Lacewing Indian Ringneck Parakeet. (from a breeder)
Mishka, male Normal Grey Cockatiel. (from a breeder)
Bio, male Normal Grey/Pied Cockatiel. (from a breeder)
Jack, male Normal Grey Cockatiel. (re-home)
Quinn, female Platinum Pearl Cockatiel. (from a breeder)
Georgie, female Platinum Pearl Cockatiel. (from a breeder)
Squirt, female Whiteface Pied Cockatiel. (from a breeder)
Luna, female Whiteface Lutino Cockatiel. (from a breeder)
Levi, female Incomplete Pearl Cockatiel. (from a breeder)

In the same household, there is also 3 more birds; we have Bubby, male Galah Cockatoo (re-home), Keiko, male Blue Quaker Parrot (re-home), and Tookie, male Red-Collared Lorikeet (from bird store).

And I also have an aviary with a flock of Cockatiels (around 20), 5 Budgies, as well Quails.

The non feathery animals are 1 bunny, 3 cats, fish, and 6 family horses.

I won't clog up this post with photos, I will do a separate thread since this is so long already, sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catalinadee

catalinadee

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:10 am

Welcome Renae! It's nice to see you here Smile can't wait for your pictures (as per usual haha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse
ParrotGirl (Admin)
Admin
ParrotGirl (Admin)

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:43 am

Hi Renae, so glad that you joined over here as well Very Happy Can't wait to see all the pics Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://birdworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Why hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there!   Why hello there! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ParrotGirl's Bird World :: Introductions-
Jump to: