A family-friendly forum to discuss the care and breeding of parrots and other birds.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

National exhibition haul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catalinadee

PostSubject: National exhibition haul    Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 pm

So, I got absolutely tons of stuff from the show on Sunday and I thought I'd post a thread about everything I bought. I bought so many toys I thought the guy was going to marry me at the rate I was going, probably the best business he’s had all day! From him I bought 1 large wooden swing, 1 huge shredder toy, 1 pack of large foot toys, 1 pack of natural woven balls, 2 packs of woven balls on popsicle sticks, 1 large foraging lantern toy, 1 medium natural wood perch, 6 small swings with loads of beads and leather on them, 3 large bamboo hanging toys, 3 large natural woven wood hanging, toys, 1 large sandy perch, 2 large hanging woven ring swings, 1 small leather and beads hanging toy, 1 foraging sphere type ball/cage for hanging, 1 hanging coconut shell with beads and rope inside and 1 hanging java shredder with parcels. That’s 27 toys for £75! Next year I need a truck haha. I got a large bag of Rob Harvey’s Parrot Premium Plus, which I give my birds as a treat and for the outside birds and some hibiscus flower from them too. I bought three stainless steel bowls for my new birds cage/aviary, 1 really tiny one for nectar, 1 medium one for fruit and veg and a third very large one for bathing and drinking. That came to a total of only £7! From another stand I got a tub of lory nectar and then onto another where I got my Harrison’s High Potency Mash from. I bought a spare carrier too, a cardboard one. Ermmm…. oh! Some vitamins with a higher amount of vitamin D3 and calcium in it which is great. Annnnnnnnd…. a pack of… hmm… nutriberries! Sunny Orchard flavour! I think I did quite well to be honest but next years exhibition isn’t going to know what hit it!

The complete haul

Boxed up

Parrot Premium Plus food for the outside cockatiels and kakarikis

Bags out of the box

Big swing for the cockatiel and finch aviary

Harrison's High Potency Mash (they didn't have a big bag)

Sunny Orchard Nutriberries

Lory nectar

Spare carry box

Vitamins with extra D3 and calcium for the breeding birds

Medium bowl for Darwin's fruit and veg

Small bowl for Darwin's nectar

Large bowl for him to bathe and drink from

Hibiscus flowers

Large toy for Darwin

Foot toys for Darwin

Stuffed lantern for the kakariki aviary

Natural wood perch (currently in the new cockatiels quarantine cage but will be used for either the lovebirds or the conure couple)

Six of these small swings (currently Harvey has one, but I'll share them about)

Three of these (Darwin has one, the kakarikis have one and the cockatiel/finch aviary has one)

Three of these (Darwin has one, the kakarikis have one and the other is currently in the cockatiel quaratine cage but will be put into the cockatiel/finch aviary)

Sand covered perch for Darwin

Two of these woven wood rings, one is for Darwin and the other is in the cockatiel/finch aviary

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DeesBirdHouse
catalinadee

PostSubject: Re: National exhibition haul    Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Small beads and leather toy which is currently in the cockatiels quarantine cage, will be given to Harvey

Metal foraging cage thing for Darwin

Coconut with beads/wood/rope for Harvey

Big shredder for Darwin

I dunno why the others didn't rotate because they were fine on photobucket Mad
Back to top Go down
ParrotGirl (Admin)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: National exhibition haul    Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Wow Shocked what a haul, those are some lucky little birdies. Everything looks great, love the toys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://birdworld.forumotion.com
catalinadee

PostSubject: Re: National exhibition haul    Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Thanks! It was this months money I get paid with some birthday money early off the family because they knew how badly I wanted to go haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National exhibition haul    

Back to top Go down

National exhibition haul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ParrotGirl's Bird World :: Cages, Toys and Accessories-
Jump to: